Community Management is the critical link between the infrastructure, the community and your internal stakeholders. Our community management services ensure that link is active and productive. Our Community Management Services address the following:
- First-line support to the membership
- Interaction with internal stakeholders
- Content Management (articles, spotlights, development assets, etc)
- Intelligence Gathering (lead generation, partner evaluation, customer pain points, asset effectiveness, etc)
- Infrastructure Support (bug fixes, configuration changes)
- Metrics Measurement and Reporting (hits, downloads, forum activity, contribution trends, etc)
Please see this Table of Contents to our Community Management Guide to understand the extent of the services we provide.
Community Management Engagement is based on an FTE level but provided as a service, not a single consultant. This ensures the right skills are applied to the right activity. The level of service is dependent upon your needs.