TCP: Technology Community Platform
TCP (Technology Community Platform) is a feature-rich, stand-alone social publishing platform, designed and configured for the specific purpose of supporting a community of users around a software product or technology. Each TCP is designed per client specifications but the following diagram provides an overview of TCP architecture:
Business Benefits of a TCP-based Developer Network:
- Increase customer and partner loyalty
- Accelerate product adoption
- Drive new client acquisition and cross-selling
- Drive consulting services revenue
- Improve product roadmap planning
- Create efficiencies in parter and sales management
- Reduce support costs
- Build competitive barriers
Key Features of TCP
- Product Communities. TCP allows you to define product communities, simply tailor the content to your products, upload your assets (SDKs, Sample Code, Tutorials, etc) and foster a product-level relationship with your users.
- Roles and Security. TCP has roles tailored to the standard relationships in an ISV ecosystem (customers, partners, product management, etc), enabling ability to craft a unique experience for your users and implement proper access controls.
- Premium Access Capability. TCP has the ability to segregate content and functionality (i.e. discussion forums) for customers and partners, extending the value of your support offerings.
- Early Access Program Support. Employing the role-based access to content, TCP enables you to implement a program for early access or trial access to your software products and manage security keys.
- Virtual User Groups. TCP provides you the ability to create a single web presence for all of your physical user groups, as well as enable virtual user groups for areas that may not have a critical mass of users, or for new markets.
- Industry Groups. TCP has special groups configured to bring together your sales managers and engineers, partners and customers to collaborate on issues specific to a particular industry.
TCP is a high-level architectural approach, designed to be a guide to developing a customized developer community. Our team is experienced in design and development of the various components in the narrow niche of developer communities.